Do you like sports? Another poll!

Do you enjoy watching or playing sports?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noooooo!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I couldn't care less about sports. I occasionally like to see a good high school basketball game.
Thankfully my DH feels the same, so he's not zoned out in front of the television for hours on end.

Same goes for hunting. We have no use for it.
hide.gif

I don't like sports in any context, whether it's watching or playing. The only "sport" I can say I like is whitewater rafting, but I don't think that counts as a real sport... Competitive games with teams = bleh, count me out.

I enjoy watching most sports: hockey, football, basketball, equestrian/horse racing, winter sports, Olympic events ...

The three I can't stand are

1. Baseball--too long, too much downtime, inane prattle from the announcers

2. Curling--still don't know how it's scored

3. Golf--inane prattle from announcers is FAR worse in this sport. According to them, you would think it's a full contact sport

"It's going to take a lot of courage to sink this putt."

"Here on a fairway of epic proportions, two heroes battle for the title." Oh really? Oh, wait, they're just golfing.

NO! Nada! None of it! And NO! And I feel so blessed that my husband is the same way. Sitting thru any kind of game or watching it on TV is a special kind of h-e- double hocky sticks for me! No pun intended, or maybe there is I don't know. Time for bed.

Bunch of grown men fighting over a ball that doesn't even bounce right.

Had fun for the game though... went to a friends house and took the 6 month old GSD pup. My friend has one of his littermates, and it was the first time they were really together since we brought the pup home (45 minute drive and Storm gets car sick but he's doing better!). 5 hours of non-stop puppy tussling, didn't think they were ever going to wear out!

Back
Top Bottom