Do you make your kids eat what they are served?

I hate liver too and the ketchup incident was with liver. Brussel sprouts were another one that made me barf. I still have a sensitive stomach, but those days of food that make me sick are OVER.

every time my me'me used to cook liver and onions with bacon i tried to eat it!..lol..because it smelled so good cooking!..but, everytime i ate a piece i just couldnt do it..it tastes so gross!..
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
B Sprouts, beets, liver and a dentist....These are the things that will await a true sinner at the gates of HELL!!

I know this, because these things are the true basis of all that is EVIL.

I'm not making this up...I read it in the Bible...It's near the back...look it up.

cool.png

Dash 3:16

Quote:
B Sprouts, beets, liver and a dentist....These are the things that will await a true sinner at the gates of HELL!!

I'm not making this up...I read it in the Bible...It's near the back...look it up.

cool.png

lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
Agreed

Quote:
yeah..you you cant force it on a kid..all you can do is make them try it 1 time...i dont cook special foods though if a kid doesnt like what we are eating... he gets good old PB&J..and milk...

Quote:

cool.png

BEETS!..those are the vilest things!....i tried so hard to eat them for this diet i was on..you had to eat differant things on differant days(supposed to loose big pounds...lol)... i made every day..except the stinkin beets!..
hmm.png
.....now B sprouts..i love...
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:

cool.png

BEETS!..those are the vilest things!....i tried so hard to eat them for this diet i was on..you had to eat differant things on differant days(supposed to loose big pounds...lol)... i made every day..except the stinkin beets!..
hmm.png
.....now B sprouts..i love...
tongue.png

B Sprouts are aborted baby cabbage...How can you morally consume the unborn?
wink.png
Dadgummit!!...Those things should be allowed to grow into something more tasteful. They are not allowed the opportunity to achieve their right to excell.

cool.png

Dash

My girls will try anything that is on the plate , my oldest has quite the taste for shrimp, seaffood and all the goo and expensive stuff. I started them very early on all kinds of crazy food.When Taylor , my oldest , was a few month old we used to eat a chinese restaurant. The waitress loved her little purple leopard onesie(with a litttle tail) and wanted to show her off in the kitchen . From that day on everytime we ate there she would take her into the back/kitchen and say "look purple baby is here" and they would play with her and feed her while we had dinner. Taylor never asks what she eats. She had every critter you can catch in the Us incl. squirrel, possum, shark..... and turtle.
My son on the other hand is on a 5 year strong all meat and tater diet. He can drink fruit juice but eating fruits and veggies makes him barf. I still wonder if it has something to do with the fact that he spend a lot of time in the hospital.

Back
Top Bottom