Votes: 173 81.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Only my favorites

Votes: 28 13.1%

• Total voters
Pics
In a word, yes.

This time the plan was to not to name the cockerels until we know who we’re keeping, but the decision was taken from me and now we have all the pullets named, plus six cockerels..
Monsieur D’Uccle
Mr. Ride
Birthday
Smoky
Bob
and Mister Sir Crows a Lot, Brother of Marshmallow, Duke of Flora.
Birthday and Brother of Marshmallow! :lau

I’m very.…Imaginative is the word . Andy(Andalusian), Polly (polish), buttercup (Sicilian buttercup), Buffy ( buff Orpington) Jersey (Jersey giant)… you see where I’m going … 😂
😂 we’ve named several of ours like that. Yellow bird (fluffy yellow chick), Dot (Wyandotte), Silvia and Wyatt (Silver Laced Wyandottes), Speckie and Susie (Speckled Sussex sisters), Goldie (golden laced Wyandotte), Red (RIR)….

I name all of my hens and turkeys and roosters, and i would tell you them, but i have exactly 56 chickens and that is a lot of names to list. My favorites though are Casper, a roo who will run to you so you will ppet him, Sunny, who is sweet and likes to be cuddled, and my al time favs who i have in fact not named her yet, who is on my shoulder right now. She is a barred rock, ifmyou have any suggestions for names, please tell me them!!

I name all of my hens and turkeys and roosters, and i would tell you them, but i have exactly 56 chickens and that is a lot of names to list. My favorites though are Casper, a roo who will run to you so you will ppet him, Sunny, who is sweet and likes to be cuddled, and my al time favs who i have in fact not named her yet, who is on my shoulder right now. She is a barred rock, ifmyou have any suggestions for names, please tell me them!!
Oh wow! I love that you name them! Grace is kinda cute not sure if you already have one though!

Back
Top Bottom