Do you talk too much about chickens?

Redsquirrel

Songster
10 Years
Mar 24, 2009
Burnsville, Minnesota
Wondering if anyone else has been told that they talk too much about their chickens? I just can't help it. I am having way too much fun with these hens and chicks., etc.,
lol.png
Even one of my pre-schoolers asked why I talked about them so much
lau.gif
Ok-fess up people!
ya.gif

Hello-I am a chicken-a-holic

My dh thinks so, actually my kids do too. But, my middle kid likes to watch me candle and explain things to him - so it's all good!

Omygosh, yes. That's me. The one who doesn't sense that mentioning them, describing them, saying how enamored I am of them is sufficient. That's just the intro. Am just getting warmed up. By about paragraph eight, I realize whomever is politely listening has already deemed me certifiably nuts.
hide.gif

Embarrassing. But hasn't stopped me.
love.gif

Well if this says anything...my boss gave me my new password and it was "chickeno1"
lau.gif
LOL YES, I DO talk about chickens too much but I can't help it either
big_smile.png
I'm trying to figure out WHY everyone don't love chickens
idunno.gif

my other half thinks I'm obsessed, I'm always telling him about ours, How many egg today,how much the eggs weighed that I cleaned the coop again the chickens got saturated the other day when it rained so i was down drying them off when he came down and said "I wish I got this much attention" I feed them brocolli the other day and he said weres mine, I told him his was in the freezer then he asked why the hens got fresh stuff and he didn't lol I had no answer for him. My daughter thinks I'm crazy and I embarris her when I talk about them when her freinds are over lol
lau.gif
I love my chickens

Back
Top Bottom