Do you think my duck is egg bound?

416bigbore

Not A Care In The World !
Premium Feather Member
Jun 11, 2020
NC
Yes as crazy as it may sound, I have figured out who lays what colored egg between Miss Piggy and her sister Porky. LOL They will sometimes both use the same little straw nest to lay their eggs in. Miss Piggys egg is light greenish in color and Porkys is a lighter brownish colored egg. They have both been very consistent layers and have never had any soft shell issues.

Yes I know....... I spend way to much time with my Ducks to know this! LOL

416bigbore

Premium Feather Member
Jun 11, 2020
NC
Update : No egg from Miss piggy this morning, she is doing some much better then yesterday. She is moving around better and was even in the pool this morning with her sister taking turns giving each other rides and splashing around the pool like normally they do together. LOL

She is still drinking plenty of water and eating normal. Even started doing her little quaky head twisting, bobbing up and down chatter at the other ducks. She isn't 100% yet, but so much better then yesterday. :)

I will go back out latter and look for her egg again in the straw to she if she passed it yet today? If not, do I still want to give her another 1ml dose of Calcium Gluconate?

416bigbore

Premium Feather Member
Jun 11, 2020
NC
Elvis has left the building :gig and Miss Piggy is back to her old normal self. :celebrate Thanks again everyone for the help with this. :)

Top Bottom