Do you think these three little ones are boy or girls???

dandydoodle

Songster
9 Years
Sep 21, 2010
georgia
Do you think my three little EEs are boys or girls??? Thought this might be fun to see what other people think. Hope this pics are good.

68254_img_3359.jpg

68254_img_3390.jpg

68254_img_3383.jpg

68254_img_3380.jpg

68254_img_3365.jpg

68254_img_3350.jpg

68254_img_3353.jpg

68254_img_3360.jpg

68254_img_3361.jpg

But on the other hand I have a Red Americana I got as a chcik last spring that at that age had a bigger and redder comb then any of those and thought certain it was a roo and I planned to sell it. Wasnt till right before she started laying that she started to look like a hen so could b wrong

I think they are about 2 months old maybe a little older. I really should keep up with it better.
hide.gif
The tan looking one is about two weeks younger then the other two.

I am nervous they are all roos. That sure would be bad luck if all three EEs I hatched were roos.
sad.png
I sure hope not.

He does look lavender. He is a Splash, so he will have a dark feather here or there. I think he is gonna be really pretty especially when his combs gets really red. ( If he is a roo) The dark one is blue. I have no idea what color the buff/ multi colored one is gonna be. The one that looks lavender had a Splash Orpington mama and a Splash Ameraucana dad. The blue one had a blue Orpington mama and a Splash Orpington dad. The other ones mama is my solid cream colored EE hen and my Splash Orpington roo. I don't know if this will help but, I thought maybe knowing what the parents look like might help.

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom