Do you think this is convertable?

worknprogress

In the Brooder
11 Years
Sep 19, 2008
I would have to be able to take off the roof. I was wondering if that would be difficult with somthing that is shingled?

1131fc1g5ZZZZZZZZZ89r04171ec19c9a1f0b.jpg

I think it is a great little shed.Why are you going to take the roof of?and how big this building?
Good luck with what ever you building.

rather than take the roof off, what about cutting a big hole out of almost the whole back and making that a clean-out door?

you could set the whole thing up on a platform so you could reach in easily.

Well I haven't even heard back from the seller yet but the dementions are 60''x48'', just about perfect for four hens! and it's only $20!

Double wow, that's gorgeous for triple the price, and I'd also put a door in the back to facilitate cleaning out the coop and collecting eggs/changing food. It would be easier than cutting off the top, and if you put it on a platform the chickens will have somewhere shady to chill in the summer sun, or hang out on the ground if you get snow.

:O $20!! thats a heck of a deal... In fact im in MN and check craigslist daily for cute little deals like that. Can't go wrong for $20 and for minimal amount of money you could really add on to it
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom