Do You Want To Create With Sulky?- (Oops. This sounds like a bad advert...!)-

Will You Create A Rainbow Egg Basket With Sulky?

• Total voters
RIGHT. LETS GET DOWN TO BUISNESS.

To Cut A Long Story Short, Sulky Looked At Their Egg Basket One Day And Realised That It Was REALLY BORING.

So They Said To Themselves....
'Hmm. I'll Create a Rainbow Egg Basket!!'

This Is The Perfect Place To Do It.....

I'm Going To Replace My Older Hens With Layers Of Fantastic Colours...

Join Me!

@JadeFarms @Justabackyardchicken @CHlCKEN @

@ButtonHoarder @ChickForLife
And EVERYONE Else Interested!
I raise Nankin bantams. They lay tiny, cream-colored eggs, sometimes with a tinge of pink, but not enough to truly call them "pink." Nannies are critically endangered, but my birds all run together, so I need to be able to distinguish pure Nankin eggs from the crossbred ones. That way, even the kids know which ones go in the incubator and which ones go in the breakfast basket!

My "mix" currently includes my six Nankin hens and a single buff bantam Cochin rescued from a bullying situation where SHE was the bully! I also have two kindergarten rescues- a NH Red, and a massive Jersey Giant (the sweetest bird in the flock!) The odd-gal-out is the NHR's half Silky daughter. All four lay eggs in varying shades of rich tan.

The colors are pretty, but I got greedy and Chicken Math struck. I now have two young EE bantam pullets in grow-out. They're almost at POL, so hopefully, I'll get some blue or greenish eggs soon.

I'm excited to see what the Spring Basket looks like ... if my girls EVER start laying again. Sometimes, I just HATE winter!

I already have one.
1D7B38CC-FE64-4524-B878-CB4187AD22FC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom