Do you....

Do you have your license number memorized????

• Total voters
Yeah, I’ve only been asked for it a very very small number of times. My SSN on the other hand I have used tons and really should memorize that.
Do not give your Social Security Number to just anyone. It is NOT required to do so in many situations.

You need to provide SSN to work/withhold taxes, to open up a bank account or investment account, things like that. You should error on the side of NOT providing it to anyone who asks.

Do not give your Social Security Number to just anyone. It is NOT required to do so in many situations.

You need to provide SSN to work/withhold taxes, to open up a bank account or investment account, things like that. You should error on the side of NOT providing it to anyone who asks.
I don’t usually just hand it out or anything like that. Saying I’ve used it tons was probably not entirely accurate on my part so my bad. But I had needed it a lot lately because I’ve been filling out tons of stuff. But everything I’ve needed it for, I actually did need it. Like filing taxes, applying for health insurance, etc. and a couple other forms. And I’m gonna need it again soon to open another bank account. I have used it to check my credit once or twice which probably wasn’t the greatest idea but other than that, I only use it/give it out if it’s absolutely required.

Saff...... you voted for every single option :lau :love I’m dying 😂🤣

@Sapphire Sebright

13596748-2428-4E3A-A4F9-F372A736D7E4.png

Back
Top Bottom