Doberman puppies in MI ready for Valentines!!

vicki2x2

Super Chick
11 Years
Feb 9, 2008
Central Michigan
A good friend has a beautiful litter of Dobes that will be 8 weeks old this Saturday, February 14. She has some pictures you can see of the pups here: http://stormypuppies.tripod.com/index.html there are pics of the parents, pups, pedigree, and contact info. This was the only litter they have had, but they have taken excellent care of the pups and tried to do everything right. The pups have been vet checked, dew claws and tails docked. Shots and wormed. They are happy and healthy. Both parents are very big dobes with excellent temperments. The pups have been socialized well with kids, come with pedigree, papers, puppy packs, etc.

Just wanted to let everyone know they have 3 females left, and I think they have come down on the price a bit. These puppies are awesome! I helped deliver them, they are gorgeous, beautiful conformation, beautiful coats, huge parents, excellent temperments, 8 weeks old, used to kids, just awesome puppies! Check them out!!

Please edit your original post to add extra information about your sale. Thanks! (By the way, here are the guidelines for this section of the forum).

I wish you the best of luck with your sale!
smile.png
~Lisa~

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom