Doctor Who? Torchwood?

Hi Keedokes!
Another Dr. Who fan here. LOVE it!
love.gif
I am still catching up on the last of the specials and David Tennant's newest ones. We get them online and watch them in marathons of 6 or more at time...so we are storing up for our next marathon.
wink.png
So, if everyone is up to date on their episodes, watch the spoilers PLEASE! (I didn't read everyone's posts for fear of this)

big_smile.png

Tried Torchwood, didn't do much for us...maybe at a later date we can try again.

Btw, Keedokes, where in Milw are you? I am in New Berlin...and remember seeing you post on the Cheesehead thread, but I don't remember where you are exactly.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I love Dr. Who. Strangely, my dog loves it too. When I watch TV my dog gets bored and goes to bed. When Dr. Who is on, he sprawls out on the couch and watches it. I like Torchwood too, but not as much as Dr. Who. I haven't been able to watch too many episodes of Torchwood due to their timing. Yeah, Capt J is cute, but it kind of ruined it when they made it known that he doesn't like girls.
wink.png

So I have to ask, is there some strange correlation between chicken lovers and science fiction??

BBC America is airing the new Dr. Who episode tonight:) Can't wait. I'm not too sure about the new doctor who is replacing David Tennet but I said the same thing about David and he turned out to be fantastic.
Torchwood is good too but I have found Gwen to be a bit annoying. This was more true in the first series though.

we both like Doctor Who and Torchwood. Waiting to see Planet of the Dead and Children of Earth on BBC America next month.

ah yes the Doctor will still be the Doctor! I managed to stay awake for the Graham Norton show after Dr Who last night and David Tennant was a guest. He is on for another 13 episodes! And yes he has great hair!!
And there was mention of something about a wedding in episode 9 of the season coming up.

Last edited:
I know this is a very old thread. BUT im new to having chicks as of last sunday. So I recently joined BYC. I am a huge doctor who fan. Ive watched it religiously for 7 or 8 years. David tenant was my favorite but now the newest version of the doctor, matt smith, is definitely my favorite. We are also naming our chicks after a few of his companions. I have a red star that is named Rose Tyler. A white silkie named River Song. Two sagittas that don't have names yet (the kids haven't decided). And a barred rock named Martha Jones (I named it for my husband he will probably change it later on)

Back
Top Bottom