Does 2 Roos disrupt egg laying

Thank you so much!!! Today my hens are back to normal since I took Lance to my friends house. From here on out, I'm only going to buy pullets from a reputable breeder online!! Not a feed store

Unless you are buying autosexing or sex-linked birds, there is always the chance of getting a mis-sexed chick due to the process involved in vent sexing -- the alternative is to purchase older juveniles instead of day-old fuzz butts.
X2 on Ol Grey Mare. I always purchase my chicks from hatcheries and order pullets, but even with a pullet order, I always get one or two cockerels, unless it's a sex link order. I highly recommend Black and Red Sex Links (Black and Red Stars). They are hardy and friendly, egg laying machines, and since they can be sexed by color from hatching, all pullet orders are always all pullets. I've raised sex links for years, and they have been my best layers, consistently churning out more than 300 eggs per hen per year.

She had some sex links and said very same thing!!!! Think that what I'm going to do
1f604.png

Back
Top Bottom