Does any Hatchery have good Layers in stock before May 2023?

Where are you located, in general? Do a Google search for a local place- you might be surprised. I’ve called a small Hatchery to see if they had extras from their hatch and driven to pick them up. It’s a Hatchery I use a lot. But, I’m not getting a lot of chicks either. Any large hatcheries have an extra bin you can choose from after their hatch. Some hatcheries sell random assortments. But, yes, it is very hard to find chicks you select from a Hatchery right now. Of course, you can get chicks from the farm supply store too. Ask when they expect shipments and be there when they arrive for choice.

Check out your small local feed stores, or at a place like TSC, find out what day their chicks arrive, then get to the store that morning before it opens. Lots of crazy chick hoarding and reselling going on-it reminds me of toilet paper and hand sanitizer in 2020, poor chicks!

Check out your small local feed stores, or at a place like TSC, find out what day their chicks arrive, then get to the store that morning before it opens. Lots of crazy chick hoarding and reselling going on-it reminds me of toilet paper and hand sanitizer in 2020, poor chicks!
THANK YOU.

THANK YOU.

Where are you located, in general? Do a Google search for a local place- you might be surprised. I’ve called a small Hatchery to see if they had extras from their hatch and driven to pick them up. It’s a Hatchery I use a lot. But, I’m not getting a lot of chicks either. Any large hatcheries have an extra bin you can choose from after their hatch. Some hatcheries sell random assortments. But, yes, it is very hard to find chicks you select from a Hatchery right now. Of course, you can get chicks from the farm supply store too. Ask when they expect shipments and be there when they arrive for choice.
THANK YOU. I am between Tucson and Nogales Arizona.

Back
Top Bottom