Does any one have thies colors of runners or have pictures that you can post?

poultry09

Songster
8 Years
Dec 1, 2011
Rainier, Oregon
Does any one have thies colors of runners or have pictures that you can post? If you do have pictures of thies color varietys please post them here

Penciled, Emery Penciled, Dusky, Blue Dusky, Saxony, Cinnamon, Khaki, Blue Fawn Penciled, Trout.

Thanks!

I have Blue dusky, saxony, khaki, blue-fawn, and trout (along with grey, and blue trout). They're not looking their best right now, too much mating activity I guess, but I plan on getting some good photos when they look a little better, and I'd be happy to post them. Thinking about starting a website maybe........ LOVE the rarer-colored runner ducks.

Here's a photo of my saxony/ blue trout birds (from left to right: blue-trout drake, saxony hen, blue-trout hen):

I have Blue dusky, saxony, khaki, blue-fawn, and trout (along with grey, and blue trout). They're not looking their best right now, too much mating activity I guess, but I plan on getting some good photos when they look a little better, and I'd be happy to post them. Thinking about starting a website maybe........ LOVE the rarer-colored runner ducks.

Here's a photo of my saxony/ blue trout birds (from left to right: blue-trout drake, saxony hen, blue-trout hen):

I want your ducks!

I have a pair of penciled ducklings...

I need to get some more recent photos to show their stance.

Those are some cool looking ducks
thumbsup.gif

Thoes look great! now that I see that drake, I have one that is the same that my friend gave me. I really like the blue-trout hen very beautiful! Please do post more pictures soon!
I think a web-site would be great! I want one but I dont have the money to start one and right now I only have a backyard flock, so maybe next year

Anyone have any of thies colors? I am wanting to get on the fall adult breeding stock waiting list for one of thies colors but dont know which one cause I havent seen thies colors, so even if you are from a different country and standards are different please still post so I can get an idea on color

So is thier anyone who has pictures of saxony runners? and are they a fairly common color or are they a rare color? I really like the welsh harlequin runners too!

Poultry09 - there are free web sites you can use now without having to pay for- just google and heaps will come up. I dont post many photos anymore of my ducks- since i have heard and seen them pop up on ebay and other sites used without my permission..but here is a few of mine when they were younger.

Chris Ashton in her books Domestic Ducks and The Indian Runner, has photos of many of the varieties. Some of those varieties are very rare in Runners, and you might have a hard time finding photos of them, but just find photos of the variety in other breeds. The color will be the same on the Runners. Calls are found more commonly in all of those varieties.

Poultry09 - there are free web sites you can use now without having to pay for- just google and heaps will come up. I dont post many photos anymore of my ducks- since i have heard and seen them pop up on ebay and other sites used without my permission..but here is a few of mine when they were younger.
Thoes are beautiful! I love the welsh harlequin runners, I have seen a couple of my sebastopol ganders pictures used on line before and who ever used it never asked as well, it kinda made me mad that who ever did it didnt ask me. You have cinnamon runners as well dont you? could you post a couple pictures of them? if you dont want to post them here could you pm me with some pictures?

I have thought about a free one but then I realize I dont have all the animals, proper set ups and stuff to be setting up a website just yet, but hopefully by the end of the year I will be able to get one setup, and I dont really like the free ones most of them dont look that great to me. But the animals I am still needing are silver phase welsh harlequins, Maybe cinnamon runners or a different color, gray dewlap toulouse and sebastopols geese, pheasants, maybe one or two peafowl and im also considering alternative livestock.

Back
Top Bottom