Does any one think there backyard is a zoo/barn!!

It sounds like you have more the zoo than I do. I will move in a bigger house and with at least 8 acres. That when I can get my zoo on! I always wanted to make my back yard into a bird aviary full of exotic bird, but the birds I want are so expensive. though I will make dream come true!
someday
roll.png

Oh we don't have all those critters anymore! Just the farm animals and our pond. An outdoor aviary would be awesome! You must live somewhere warm. Or be willing to move :) Curious, what kind of fish do you keep? I do miss the tranquility of an aquarium...

MY FISH
Lets see I have 2 eel like things a few neon tetras or we like to call them Americans cause there red, white, and blue. 3 honey gourami's, 5 remy noes tetras, a baby and full grown black sail fin mollies, a pair od blue rams, 1 Silver Hatchet, 3 half beaks, 7 pearl danios, 2 hill stream loach's, 1 bristle noes loach, 4 male betas, and 3 kuli loachs on there way.

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom