does any one want to join me ?

ive got 21 in the incy a real mixture of blue, gree, pink and brown eggs
clap.gif
i go on lockdown on saturday
ya.gif
this is my 2nd time, 1st time 3 chicks out of 10 eggs, they are 4 wks old now and doing well
yippiechickie.gif

It's past 3 PM here, and this evening will be exactly 21 days.
The 3 early hatched bantams are out of the bator and doing well. No pips in the remaining eggs that I can see, but when I chirped through the ventilation holes at them I heard a small chirp in return. Something's alive in there!!
ya.gif

I know! The eggs under my Silkie have hatched one left. I have already put a batch in last Saturday. 15 cochin bantams and 3 mystery barnyard mix eggs.

Good luck with hatching!

It's now the 21st evening...only bantams have hatched or pipped. I'm concerned that our roosters are too small...
A possible pip on one large egg, but hard to see and I doubt it. No cheeping.
idunno.gif
We have 34+ eggs. Only 6 or so are bantams, and those are the only ones hatching. For the 21st day, I'm worried.
sad.png

Looks like the hatch is done! 1 egg is still in the incubator on day 23. I'm leaving it just in case it cracks open with a late bloomer. More babies are due next Tuesday!!

Here is the result. These are all black Langshan, however, one baby is obviously not black. After asking the Langshan folks I believe it is recessive white which shows up as a smokey silver grey and cream chick.

Good luck with hatching!

It's now the 21st evening...only bantams have hatched or pipped. I'm concerned that our roosters are too small...
A possible pip on one large egg, but hard to see and I doubt it. No cheeping.
idunno.gif
We have 34+ eggs. Only 6 or so are bantams, and those are the only ones hatching. For the 21st day, I'm worried.
sad.png

dont worry ! my last lot hatched days 24 & 25
idunno.gif
some on here have hatched day 29
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom