Does anybdoy else get annoyed?

Annalyse

Crowing
Mar 24, 2020
New Jersey
Is it just me or when your driving and you pass a house that has chickens and you see the coop is poorly made or they need more space in that run annoy you. I've also overheard people get chickens but no NOTHING about them. Is it only me who thinks do your research before you get living animals. Does anybody feel pr know what I'm trying to say type of thing. 🤔

I do, whenever I see that I start almost yelling random facts about why it’s a bad coop and that they shouldn’t own chickens.
Same lol I may not do it to their faces but in the car, I'm like "NOOOOOOO". On my way home from school I pass a TINY poorly made coop with 2 chickens at least I was 2 chickens. You could probably fit 2 people in the run and still be crowded. yes, 2 chickens don't need that much space but they need some space. Or when people start saying stuff about chickens and I'm like "wrong that's all wrong" they don't even have chickens but suddenly they're the expert. HAHA

Yes, people really need to do research before they start owning chickens! It really bugs me when people just get some chicks without knowing anything about chickens. It also bugs when people buy those tiny prefab coops, because those can't really fit more than two bantams.

I overheard someone asking an employee at Rural king how many chickens could he "squeeze" into a 4'x4'x2' chicken wire pen.

My lady dragged me away before I could get involved with this donk.

I don't know what transpired, but I saw him later at checkout with 2 chick boxes !

Yes, people really need to do research before they start owning chickens! It really bugs me when people just get some chicks without knowing anything about chickens. It also bugs when people buy those tiny prefab coops, because those can't really fit more than two bantams.
yes or they buy the prettiest coop but in reality its poorly made and then not even hardy for weather

I overheard someone asking an employee at Rural king how many chickens could he "squeeze" into a 4'x4'x2' chicken wire pen.

My lady dragged me away before I could get involved with this donk.

I don't know what transpired, but I saw him later at checkout with 2 chick boxes !
i overheared someone at TSC with a box of chicks already payed for and then asking the employee "what do I do with them" um excuse me what did you say??????

Back
Top Bottom