Does anybody else HATE eating?

Quote:
I hear she like hamburgers with lots of horseradish, lots & lots of horseradish. And of course brownies warm from the oven as dessert.

Imp

BTW- eenie,
I cannot eat in the morning, just gags me. But I can make up for it later in the day.

Imp your just jealous cause I didn't share any of the brownies with you.
tongue2.gif
They were really really good brownies too.
droolin.gif

Quote:
I hear she like hamburgers with lots of horseradish, lots & lots of horseradish. And of course brownies warm from the oven as dessert.

Imp

BTW- eenie,
I cannot eat in the morning, just gags me. But I can make up for it later in the day.

tongue2.gif
droolin.gif

You're darn tootin right. Just remember that if I stood on my roof and aimed like a billion candlewatt flashlight at your house, I could blow out your windows.

Imp- and don't think I won't.
wink.png

so much easier to steal the brownies then. bwuhahahaha!

Last edited:
Quote:
tongue2.gif
droolin.gif

You're darn tootin right. Just remember that if I stood on my roof and aimed like a billion candlewatt flashlight at your house, I could blow out your windows.

wink.png

Yeah yeah yeah, All that does is let the dogs know your coming. And Puppy will fight you for the brownies.
lau.gif

Quote:

wink.png

Yeah yeah yeah, All that does is let the dogs know your coming. And Puppy will fight you for the brownies.
lau.gif

OMG! I just realized that your little nasty dogs will chew off my fingers just like they did to eenie.

Imp- do you suppose you could have something less fingery, like lemon meringue pie

I can't even stomach water in the morning. I have to be up at least 3 hours before I can eat anything. I prefer if I can just eat a big lunch and not dinner. I feel better if I only eat one big meal and maybe a couple small ones, a snack etc.. My downfall is that I love to go out to eat, I love a properly cooked steak. Maybe my problem is that I just don't like to have to cook, we never really have that much around that isn't bland or boring to eat or cook with. I don't like using butter or oil to cook with, so no fried, greasy food etc.

To be honest, it sounds like you have a medical problem, some sort of make-you-feel-awful-but-maybe-never-quite-kill-you type of thing.

Maybe GERD, I don't know. But no, actually, you shouldn't really be feeling like that.

Your mom put up with it for years, so you should? Oh I don't know. There's probably something that could have been done to make her feel better than that, too.

I dislike eating, but first thing in the morning I absolutely must eat right away. Since I don't like the whole bother of actually eating I usually have an Instant Breakfast or a glass of Ovaltine.

I am hypoglycemic so I have to eat, but I certainly don't like it. I would not mind one bit if we used a pill.
But, I also would enjoy food alot more if it weren't for that whole cook it and clean up after it thing!!
lol.png

I have suffered off and on for years with irritable bowel. It gives eating a definite negative consequence! I suspect one day they'll find that it is a virus or something not stress and "all in your head" like people say it is now. They know that ulcers and in some people being fat is caused by a virus, why not this too?

Quote:
....... Crap. To Wikipedia I go, I have no idea what GERD is.
hide.gif

Yeah, giving me horseradish is a GREAT idea... if you don't mind your house smelling like throwup for the next while and a half!
sickbyc.gif

And if you think I'M skinny, go over to Dad's and see my stepsister.
th.gif
For all that she lives on chocolate.... Goodness.

Back
Top Bottom