1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Does anybody else HATE eating?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by eenie114, Mar 8, 2011.

1. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

If I eat before about 10:30 am, I feel nauseous.
    By dinner time, I just want to go to bed.
    The only meal I can handle is lunch. It's been like this for years, and I inherited it from my mother.
    Plus, cooking dirties the kitchen, and then you have to do the dishes afterwards... Does anybody else think we should just find a way to survive on air? [​IMG] Or am I just really weird?

2. KristyHall

KristyHall Overrun With Chickens

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    I go through periods like that. Eating gets in my way sometimes, it requires me to cook especially if I don't feel well, and while food tastes good, and I enjoy family time during meals, when I'm lucky enough to get it, the eating itself can be bothersome.

3. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    I like eating, but only if I like whatever it is and someone else made it. If I have to make a meal, it's cold nachos or nothing.

Someone had better figure out how to make living on air possible really soon! [​IMG]

4. eenie114

My mom jokes about how when I'm tired, I'm too wimpy to even chew. [​IMG]
    Or maybe not air.... Perhaps we could just have cute little tablets we swallow every morning? That contain all the nutrients we need? [​IMG] I can do water. In the mornings, water is okay, and sometimes juice.

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I'm in the your weird camp. I love to cook, though I rarely eat very much anymore. I eat breakfast, though not much. Always a big lunch, rarey dinner, but I love to cook!

6. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

Lordy no. I love to eat. I just wouldn't have no reason to get up in the mornings if it wasn't for thinking of all the yummy things I might get to eat. [​IMG]

7. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    Quote:me too (but thats why my butt needs its own postal code [​IMG] )

8. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    DH hates to eat. He wishes they would invent a pill you could take too. I love to eat. Love to taste food.

9. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

Quote:me too (but thats why my butt needs its own postal code [​IMG] )

Yeah, me too. [​IMG] But I just figure it's muscle, I just store mine around my waist.. It gets in the way having big muscles on your arms, too hard to get the fork to my mouth if I stored it there.

Besides, I'm in shape.

I looked it up... round is a shape. [​IMG]

10. eenie114

Quote:You sound like my brother. He hates to get out of bed unless I say something along the lines of, "I made pancakes." Then he's downstairs faster than I am. In his PJs, no less. [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by