Does Anybody Know What Breeds of Chicks I Have Here?

PatrickRoo

Songster
Jun 2, 2017
Hi. So, I need some help from the community. I have these 3 chicks and I'm unaware of what breed they are. For now I'm just calling them "mutts" until I have an idea of what breed or breeds they are. Here are some pictures,
IMG_0076.JPG

IMG_0077.JPG

IMG_0078.JPG

IMG_0079.JPG

IMG_0080.JPG

IMG_0081.JPG

The first chick and the second chick we hatched at school as a project. The woman who gave our class the eggs did not say what breed will hatch, and still hasn't told us. The third chick my grandparents bought. They said no breed was listed when they bought it and I honestly have no clue what breed the chick is myself. Any help is appreciated at helping me find out what chicken breeds these chicks are! :)

Hi. So, I need some help from the community. I have these 3 chicks and I'm unaware of what breed they are. For now I'm just calling them "mutts" until I have an idea of what breed or breeds they are. Here are some pictures,
View attachment 1033384
View attachment 1033385
View attachment 1033386
View attachment 1033387
View attachment 1033388
View attachment 1033389
The first chick and the second chick we hatched at school as a project. The woman who gave our class the eggs did not say what breed will hatch, and still hasn't told us. The third chick my grandparents bought. They said no breed was listed when they bought it and I honestly have no clue what breed the chick is myself. Any help is appreciated at helping me find out what chicken breeds these chicks are! :)
i dont know that one, and i thought i knew everything! but i want one just like her/him.. way cute

The first one almost looks like it has a "V" comb, am I right? If it does it's probably a La Fleche mix.

The second one is an Easter Egger.

I'm not sure on the last one.

Back
Top Bottom