Does anyone else hate their neighbors as much as I do???

Block his view. Honeysuckle with morning glories on a trellis is FAST. The trellis doesn't have to be expensive. Fishing line on a frame, old chicken wire, get creative.The neighbors behind me threw a metal bed spring into my wooded area. I tied it to 2 t- posts and planted honeysuckle.It's evergreen so the old rusty metal is now invisible and I have a 10 ft screen that smells heavenly when it blooms. It's also one of my cat's favorite hideouts.

build a lonnng thin pig run right along your property line. free bacon and sausage come winter, and a nice boysterous pig roast with all your friends and their cars.

Quote:
Since when are you reasonable??/ This is second reasonable post I have read of yours this morning. Go back to normal before I get concerned.

Stop it you two, HIJACK!
lol.png

Back to the OP- any way you can buddy up with him? I found that a lot of folks get nicer if you ask their advice about something, anything. Makes them feel important and much friendlier.

Quote:
Since when are you reasonable??/ This is second reasonable post I have read of yours this morning. Go back to normal before I get concerned.

Stop it you two, HIJACK!
lol.png

Back to the OP- any way you can buddy up with him? I found that a lot of folks get nicer if you ask their advice about something, anything. Makes them feel important and much friendlier.

Steve has come to expect it from me. If I didn't hijack his thread he would wonder what is wrong with me. Besides I gave my input.
tongue2.gif

Paint your house NEON orange and the fence purple! Get a couple dozen more chickens and build more coops and paint them a RAINBOW of colors!

Quote:

oh yeah? what was the other one?
lol.png

my only near by neighbor is directly across from me, and its my aunt and her husband. He has never had one nice word to say to me in the more than 3 years Ive been here. He walked into my yard and started yelling at me about my sons driving, like his juvenile deliquent step grandson who lives with them is an angel. His dog craps in my yard and last weekend his other dog ran into my yard after my chickens and I had to take him back over. Then the other day my chickens ventured into their yard after the grapes my aunt said she didnt care if they ate and he threatened to shoot them. I said well then I guess you better keep your dog on your propery and he said they do.
barnie.gif
family BTW, my chickens havent been in his yard for months.

Last edited:
Quote:
Oleander Highly poisonous! ...LMAO

I am not liking my neighbors neither.
They keep calling the officer to have me charged for the chickens.
The officer thinks he CAN! ... ohh boy!
I want it to go to court.

But at the same time I do not think it matters what I do ... they will complain.
So to Irk them, I'm not moving!!!!!!
tongue.png

And to top it off I'm going to find things for them to complain about that is not illegal.

The officials will finally get the hint that she is a pain, and will more than likely stop coming by.

Nothing worse than being a happy person regardless ... For those that like to be happy!

Last edited:
go to walmart...get some skunk scent...find a syringe....inject into car weatherstripping.

Juuuuusssst kidding!!

Or am I? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Seriously, it is ok to think the evil stuff, but better just to ignore the silly old man.

Back
Top Bottom