does anyone have a cleaning crew?

i dont have a cleaning crew. (its all me).
th.gif

if i could afford it, i might... just def not in our budget, plus i dont know if i would be "cleaning" more after someone elses did it.
hu.gif

Quote:
MaggieMoo

I agree- Cheap is not as important as reasonable- and I think that the mentioned 200.00 for a deep clean is reasonable- considering we have no carpet and animals indoors.

YES i have4 full time indoor dogs- 1 of those is a pittie. The others are labs ( x2) and a boston terrier. The pit bull with puppies is visiting in our room and I already crate everyone so they would be crated in my bedroom - a no clean zone due to the puppies. Would this turn you off from a job? Dogs in a non- clean zone?

I have not had much luck in finding someone as of yet ( not dog related). I'm picky about who I have come over and don't like wasting peoples time so I dont have people who I am unsure of come over. I've called 4 people- 1 cleans with vinegar and water ( which is FINE but not IMO for a person with a million pets like me- BRING ON THE BLEACH!) , one did not sound like she had a very together schedule and two were under 20 yrs old- which I just don't want to deal with teenagers in my house unattended. I am supposed to call someone who came reccomended by the people at the feedstore and I am waiting till I get a chance to clean my house up incase she wants to come over. I don't belive it's a cleaning persons job to deal with clutter.

We have never declined a job yet. We had one job with a single mom with 4 big rescue dogs in the house. Very dirty but that's what we do, clean. My only issue with her was that she had to be home to control the dogs which meant giving up a Saturday. I wasn't willing to go into the house without the dogs being in a crate. Never know how they will respond to strangers entering the house. I also appreciate your opinion of needing to pick up the clutter first. As cleaning people we don't know where to put all the "stuff" that we lots of times encounter. That just takes more time to work around which increases the amount that you have to pay. It doesn't seem to make $$ sense to have us come in and do the "everyday" things that you could do yourself. IE dishes, laundry, general pick up.
Hope you have luck finding a good cleaning person. If you find them take good care of them and they will take care of you. Wish we lived closer and we would be your answer!

Several years ago, and in another town, a guy cleaned our house every other week. He was great and the dogs looooved him. He would also dog sit if I had to be away. I can't afford it now, but I'm pretty sure no one else would be as reasonably priced or as thorough a cleaner. Sigh...

Oh, so I almost forgot, he was a referral from a friend and we had friends in common. Asking people you trust for referrals can be a really good idea.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom