does anyone have a Eden PURE Portable heater ??

Quote:
We have been running ours non stop since it got cold. We are down to 20% on our propane and not quite saved up enough to refill it. Our electric is a little less than when we were running the ac. It works well for the front half of our house. It was a good investment for us.

I read that as a "pure edible heater" at first
lau.gif
gig.gif
Sorry, just had to share my stoopidz
big_smile.png

Quote:
WHAT !!!!!!!!!!
barnie.gif
RUNNING A SPELL CHECK !!!!!! NAAA I'M GOOD !
lau.gif
lau.gif

Last edited:
I've used on in a rental place before and it was not the only source of heat, we just used it in my sons' room. Our electric bill jumped up from $180 to $400 a month and the casing on the front of the heater melted. This was a brand new heater but the company said that it melted because the filter needed cleaned or changed and they would refund the money for the heater, no questions asked.

I was not impressed.

We have had one for 4 years. they are fine for warming up the rec room in the basement. With continued use your electric bill will rise, but hey, wattage is wattage. They are nice in that they have a reliable thermostat and a remote. For a portatble heater, they are about as efficient as they get- which isn't to say they are super efficient, just that they are better than most.

Last edited:
I would guess it depends on where you live. We bought one to heat a small sun porch and it just didn't do the job--returned if for full refund. I suppose if you have a heated house with one small cool area they might be ok. We then purchased a small Vornado heater for the same room and it works great.

Back
Top Bottom