Does anyone have a rooster crowing Ringtone on their Cell?

BamaChicken

Orpingtons Bama Style
12 Years
Nov 14, 2007
I am trying to find one that doesn't sound like a bantam Rooster and the only ones I have really liked they want 9.99 a month and I think that is ridiculous. I really like the sound of a rooster crowing on my phone. I you know any please let me know. A one time fee would be much better. Thanks Julie

I have one and use it to torture my roo with it. I'm evil thataway. We didn't pay for it. It came with the Phone Tools setup my SO got with our motorola phones?

Can you record sound on your phone? I actually recorded my roo crowing and one of my hens cackling to use.
smile.png
Much better than some generic chicken!!!! LOL

Quote:
I have one that my husband put on for free by converting an MP3...he says it varies by phone and service, so it gets complicated. He changed the length between crows so that it crows in succession instead of taking too long too....It is really awesome!

LOL I do have a tone for my messages. It was recorded on my phone, by my son. We have since sold the rooster, and I sort of miss him, and guess I will leave it on my phone. Everyone looks around everytime I get a message because it is so clear.

If you have a verizon phone for example, you can e-mail a sound to yourself from your computer.

You just have to find out what the e-mail address is for your phone. Verizons are all (Your cell#)@vzwpix.com (you can do that by e-mailing your computer from your phone.)
I put a rooster crowing on my phone this way.

Yes I have Verison. Did you have to choose a ringtone and email that to yourself or I hate be to techno ignorant but it takes me a little while to figure these things out. Thanks for all your suggestions and help.
If I was to record it to phone, then how would i turn it into a ringtone?

Back
Top Bottom