Does anyone have pictures of Polish chickens with crossed colors?

Quote:
these appear to be blues
smile.png

wc black to laced or white birds produces mostly black birds with a little color to them.

buff lace x gold lace = buff lace colors that are impure for dom. white
buff lace x silver lace = depeends cause its a sexlink cross. depending on which way you go you'll get light buff lace or white hens and roosters being most likely white with red or buff shoulders.

gold lace x silver lace = again sexlink cross, either pure gold hens or pure silver hens. roos will be buttery silver lace with red shoulders.

throwing blue into the mix will cause blue lacing in birds with black lacing.

if u only want them for pets u don't have to seperate them that is ur choice not someone else's.
smile.png

i have raised many colors of polish both standard colors and mixed, i have many fav colors i like from raiseing them both ways but i prefer the standard colors for myself the most. i've had them for pets as well as for show reguardless polish r a hoot and one of my fav breeds. i'd take me awhile to find them but somewhere i have pics of crossed colors.

i have only now though w/c blue, w/c black and a pure white since i raise to standards for show. here is pics of standard colors i'll be showing this year. i keep my blue roo in with these i'm hopeing soon when they hit breeding age to hopefully hatch some splash from them since the father of the blue roo was a w/c splash. my white girl is in the grow out pen don't think i have pics of her yet but i lost the other whites to preditors so i hope i can find pure white polish again to someday give her a nice little flock of her own.
silkie

0601092004.jpg

0601092004a.jpg

0423091713d-2.jpg

0423091714a.jpg

0423091713b.jpg

Last edited:
This was a rooster I used to have simply as a yard pet. He met his doom in my horse's water tank though.
sad.png
Gold laced maybe crossed with white crested black? Dunno.... I got him at a swap a long time ago simply because he was so unique.
100_2759.jpg

100_2761.jpg

100_3755.jpg

Last edited:
OOOooo, he's a red laced! Now wouldn't that be a cool color. I wish I knew more about chicken genetics, I would have all sorts of projects going, lol.

I have three polish golden lace pullets and have been looking for a rooster. A man just sent me a message with a picture Silver Laced rooster. I saw where you said if you had a golden laced rooster with a silver laced hen they would be sex linked is that the same with the opposite? Gold Lace hen Plus silver lace rooster equals sex links?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom