Does anyone Know What Breed Rooster Ive been Raising?

This Is another Roo im raising hes White with some Black & blue Feathers.hes now 6-mons old What breed would yu say he is?

Looks to be a Bantam Easter Egger.

Ah ok ill do some research on "Bantam Easter Egger"
I seen some pics of Americana Breed He seemed to Resemble Them a lot.
Thank yu

Ah ok ill do some research on "Bantam Easter Egger"
I seen some pics of Americana Breed He seemed to Resemble Them a lot.
Thank yu

You're on the right track, but there is no such thing as an Americana. There is an Ameraucana, which is a purebred and somewhat rare breed. Then there are Easter Eggers, a common type which lots of hatcheries like to falsely sell as Araucanas, Ameraucanas, or the misspelling Americaunas. Bantams of both types exist. You've got the right breed, but wrong name.

Last edited:
Thank yu for all the Greetings im glad to be a part of the flock
1f60a.png
i have another question.-i have a hen that jus started Laying. Do I Need to Leave a few eggs in her nest to keep her laying or will she start sitting?-Thanks for the Replys
1f609.png

Thank yu for all the Greetings im glad to be a part of the flock
1f60a.png
i have another question.-i have a hen that jus started Laying. Do I Need to Leave a few eggs in her nest to keep her laying or will she start sitting?-Thanks for the Replys
1f609.png

A hen will lay regardless of the presence of eggs within her sight. Leaving eggs may encourage her to brood, but only if she has the instinct to brood intact - many breeds have had it bred out of them.

Back
Top Bottom