Does anyone know what breed these Bantam chicks are??

Size referencia. The rear bird is a CoChin, the obscured one a silvergray Dorking. The waterer is maybe 2.5 to 4.5 ft in front of them. The CoChin I think is squatting/sitting.
034 (.jpg

Bailey's comb doesn't say cochin bantam to me. 😕 She also doesn't have the foot fluff I consider a tell-tell sign. Could this be a mix...? Maybe a cross between an OEG and a cochin as it retained the fluff butt, but managed clean legs and more of a pea comb?

Bailey's comb doesn't say cochin bantam to me. 😕 She also doesn't have the foot fluff I consider a tell-tell sign. Could this be a mix...? Maybe a cross between an OEG and a cochin as it retained the fluff butt, but managed clean legs and more of a pea comb?
Thank you! Someone said white Wyandotte could that be it? And Bailey I think is a cockerel! What do you think?

Neither OEGBs nor Cochins have pea combs. The chick in question has a rose comb.

Back
Top Bottom