1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Does anyone know where I can get Blue hens?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hypnojessi, Apr 15, 2007.

1. hypnojessi

hypnojessi Out Of The Brooder

Jan 13, 2007
    Troy, MO
    I absolutely LOVE the blue color that I see with orpingtions and other chickens. McMurry doesn't really sell blue anything. And I would only be interested in one or two hens (not roos). Does anyone sell hatching eggs, chicks or grown chickens in the blue color or know where I can get some? Oh, and I live in Missouri so they would need to be shipped. It doesn't have to be orpingtons. It could be a different kind. Thanks.[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2007
  2. Scott

Scott Ozark Bantams

Apr 11, 2007
    Southeast Missouri
    You might try eggbid.com.

3. Orpingtonlover

Orpingtonlover Out Of The Brooder

Apr 10, 2007
    i have blue rose comb bantams for sale

4. adkins90

adkins90 Truly Obsessed...

Jan 30, 2007
    Huntington, WV
    You might want to look up JulieinAL on this board...she has really nice blues.

MIchelle

5. Keleka

Keleka Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2007
    West Bloomfield
    I am thinking about getting rid of her. I have to narrow down the flock by a few to make room for the pullets in the brooder. Anyway, she is a pure Ameraucana that came from a breeder in Texas. I've never shipped a bird before, so I don't know if it is worth it or something you would consider. I see you are in MO, and I am in MI.

[​IMG]

6. deeszoo

deeszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    I have a blue Easter Egger, and a blue chick of unknown parentage. More than likely, it is related to the blue hen! Anyway, I am thinning down my flock, and would be glad to sell them to you. I am in SE Kansas. Email me if you are interested.

DeAnna

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by