Does anyone make horse diapers?

While I've never seen diapers, I have seen bags that attach to the horse to catch the droppings. Their use was quite common in urban areas when horse drawn wagons were the most common means of transport

Really? I hope they were disposable and not reusable! Wouldn't want the job of horse bag washer!
sickbyc.gif

Charleston(SC) requires diapers on the horse drawn carriage tours in the city!
Most use bags like Opa said, and they are not disposable.
For spillage or other "accidents", the guides call in for a clean up on their radios.

Seriously? Geez, even the Queen doesn't demand nappies on her horses when she's trooping the colour! I'm shocked there's even such a thing!
lol.png

Try telling that to my nephew who wants a horse and got a place for it...in her bedroom LOL!

Well, I don't know what to say but back in those days, we slept with animals! Remember the movies, cattle and horses were next door to their cabin. I dont know how they deal with the stink but guessing either they are used to it or they kept it shoveled out.

I remember riding through my small town in Germany and people waited for me to stop by, hoping the horse would poop so they could gather it and throw it on their garden. Well, my horse had a clock inside and would always poop in front of the same house
barnie.gif

Don't give me any ideas, I already have my brooder with 4 chicks and 2 bantams in the room next to me to keep them out of this sudden cold and there are 2 cats and 2 dogs in this room with me now.
Hmm if I get rid of the furniture I could fit a small pony in there... Yard sale anyone?
lol.png

Don't give me any ideas, I already have my brooder with 4 chicks and 2 bantams in the room next to me to keep them out of this sudden cold and there are 2 cats and 2 dogs in this room with me now.
Hmm if I get rid of the furniture I could fit a small pony in there... Yard sale anyone?
lol.png

yuckyuck.gif

lol.png

Are you selling a pony at the yard sale? I think I need a pony. I don't know why I need a pony, but I definitely think I need one!

Back
Top Bottom