does anyone on here use Zoosk?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ams3651, May 16, 2010.

1. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    I signed up for Zoosk, its a dating site. I downloaded their messenger because someone wants to talk to me but for the past week all its ever says when I try to log in is that it is down for maintaince. Ive contacted customer service and they arent any help. I just wondered if anyone had this problem and how they fixed it.

2. Gonzo

Gonzo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Southwestern, In
    Huh? I've never heard of it... but then again, I'm married, so thats a good thing! [​IMG] Maybe they should have a dating area here on BYC! That would be neat, & you'd already have a few things in common.....

3. Randy

Randy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    AR
    Gonzo, I think you are on to something there. They need a personals section in the classifieds. Wait a sec, everything is in auction format now. I guess people could just put themselves up for auction. [​IMG]

4. Backyard_Chicken_rancher

Backyard_Chicken_rancher Chillin' With My Peeps

I think Gonzo may have something that would be a great idea but then again if you want to meet someone just PM them and start talking so I guess we already do have that sort of thing on here.

But they do need to add the sex of the person cause on some of these names you just can't tell *cough Gonzo cough*
    we know your sex but you get my meaning.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by