Does anyone out there recognize this child? Sad story. :(

Moxiechick

Songster
10 Years
Jan 15, 2010
Maine
A very sad story involving the discovery of the body of a dead 4-5 year old boy.
hit.gif
No one has come forward claiming the child. No missing person reports. Someone out there must know who he is! How anyone could harm a child like this is beyond me.
somad.gif

A computer generated photo of the boy is at the bottom of the article.
http://www.pressherald.com/news/many-leads-no-identity_2011-05-17.html

This is one of those things that makes me think What is WRONG with people????? The fact that no one has reported him missing tells me the parents killed him, or he died in their care and they are trying to cover it up. And they have not been in contact with either family for a very long time. That poor child.

Stories like this make me sick and angry!! Very angry. There are so many people out there that either can't have children or have a hard time at it including myself and some people just throw their kids away like they are garbage!! Ugh makes me so mad. I am glad this little guy is in heaven now as I am sure he is in a much better place than he was here on earth. They had a case here recently where they found a girl's body in the crawlspace of a rental house. The girl had been there for quite awhile. They tracked her back to her parents and they are now in custody and will hopefully get the death penalty. Also a girl I went to school with dumped her newborn baby in the prairie behind her house and then reported to the authorities that she had found a baby back there. They looked for weeks for a parent and finally tracked it back to her. She didn't want her boyfriend to know she had been pregnant and had a baby because he might leave her!!!! To this day I can't look at her without wanting to knock the you know what out of her!! Ok jumping off my soap box now. Just one of those things that really irks me!!

Hey fellow Mainer. I just wanted to thank you for posting this on here and helping to get more coverage. I didn't think of it
hide.gif
I have been posting it on my facebook each day, just in case someone missed it before.

It's so heartbreaking to read about this, my daughter is about the same age as him and I can't imagine why no one would report him missing. Even if his parents didn't, where is the rest of his family? Grandparents? Aunt, uncles?
hit.gif
so so sad. I have been praying for justice and that the police will be able to ID him soon.

Quote:
It is entirely possible that this kid is an abducted child and his family wouldn't report him missing because he already was. I would think that someone would recognize him though!

Glad you posted, first I have heard of this. I have been busy and have not watched the news, also no one in my family has said anything about it. I usually get my news at suppertime at mom's. We talked about some local news but I dont think they have heard this either. Praying this child is identified and whoever dumped him is bought to justice.

The parents could be dead as well.Sadly,people sometimes kill the adults in order to abduct the children. Sad.Hope they find the person responsible.

Back
Top Bottom