Does anyone sell bob white quail eggs?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Denece&Lacey, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Denece&Lacey

Denece&Lacey Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    Alvord, Tx
    [​IMG]I dont have room in my incubator until the week of April 21st. I am just seeing what options I have right now. Please let me know!! Thanks

2. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    I have some. I have three boys and 8 girls. I can get 1 doz out of them fast.

3. Denece&Lacey

Mar 17, 2008
    Alvord, Tx
    How much do you charge? I dont need them until the week of april 21st. Do you think you will have some then?

4. sara

sara Title Needed Here

5. Denece&Lacey

Mar 17, 2008
    Alvord, Tx
    Pidgey,
    What kind of polish do you raise? Do you sell the eggs? If so how much are they? Are they bantam or standard?[​IMG]

6. Denece&Lacey

Mar 17, 2008
    Alvord, Tx
    Thanks Sara, it says they are sold out for 2008 but thanks for the info. [​IMG]

7. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    Denece&Lacey :

Pidgey,
    What kind of polish do you raise? Do you sell the eggs? If so how much are they? Are they bantam or standard?[​IMG]

I don't have that many Polish Only a pair of Golens and a pair of Buffs. I bought so buff eggs hoping get more. I bought some a few weeks back and hatched out Blue/Black crest and Black/black crest. Which is great bacause I have one Black with black crest roo that don't have any grils.I should have some eggs later on.​

8. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    I'll have some quail eggs by that time. I chage $5 for a doz plus shipping. I have so many that I give up putting them in the inubator.

9. Denece&Lacey

Mar 17, 2008
    Alvord, Tx
    Thanks, I will get in touch with you in a week or so. I have some chicks hatching April 14th and 17th. My incubator will be empty then.[​IMG]

10. Denece&Lacey

Mar 17, 2008
    Alvord, Tx
    Is there any difference in incubating quail eggs? I havent had any before. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by