Does anyone sell bob white quail eggs?

Denece&Lacey

Songster
11 Years
Mar 17, 2008
Alvord, Tx
jumpy.gif
I dont have room in my incubator until the week of April 21st. I am just seeing what options I have right now. Please let me know!! Thanks

How much do you charge? I dont need them until the week of april 21st. Do you think you will have some then?

Pidgey,
What kind of polish do you raise? Do you sell the eggs? If so how much are they? Are they bantam or standard?
jumpy.gif

Denece&Lacey :

Pidgey,
What kind of polish do you raise? Do you sell the eggs? If so how much are they? Are they bantam or standard?
jumpy.gif

I don't have that many Polish Only a pair of Golens and a pair of Buffs. I bought so buff eggs hoping get more. I bought some a few weeks back and hatched out Blue/Black crest and Black/black crest. Which is great bacause I have one Black with black crest roo that don't have any grils.I should have some eggs later on.​

I'll have some quail eggs by that time. I chage $5 for a doz plus shipping. I have so many that I give up putting them in the inubator.

Thanks, I will get in touch with you in a week or so. I have some chicks hatching April 14th and 17th. My incubator will be empty then.
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom