Does anyone use Ronivet 12% to treat roundworms to quails?

GaraP21

Chirping
Feb 28, 2023
I was checking my quails yesterday they are in cages and I saw one dead laying hen inside when I picked it up there is a thread inside the mouth so I pulled it but its moving its like round white thread about 1.5 to 2 inches long thats when I confirm it is a roundworm. I am thinking to used Ronivet 12% since that is the only one I have right now .Will it work to kill the roundworms inside my quails now I have to give all of them through water in 7 days.

Hi and :welcome! I am sorry you and your quail are going though this. Unfortunately I do not own quail but hopefully someone with more knowledge will be along to help!

I was checking my quails yesterday they are in cages and I saw one dead laying hen inside when I picked it up there is a thread inside the mouth so I pulled it but its moving its like round white thread about 1.5 to 2 inches long thats when I confirm it is a roundworm. I am thinking to used Ronivet 12% since that is the only one I have right now .Will it work to kill the roundworms inside my quails now I have to give all of them through water in 7 days.
I don't think Ronivet 12% will kill/disable round worms! It's used to treat 'canker' in finches. Safeguard is best to use for roundworm treatment.

Back
Top Bottom