1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Does Anyone Want My Packing Peanuts??

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chickie Mamma, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Chickie Mamma

Chickie Mamma Farmer at Heart

Apr 20, 2008
    Sherman, CT
    Hello, I am expecting a shipment from Ideal coming Friday morning. I had a shipment a few weeks ago and they included 15 Black Australorps for peanuts. I was able to give them away the same day. Ideal is sending me 4 replacements that didn't make it alive the first shipment. I am sure I will have 10 - 15 peanuts. I am in Western CT (New Milford area) I am willing to meet halfway. I am unsure of the breed they will send this time, but if someone wants them let me know.. Thanks..

2. Eggzactly

Eggzactly Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2008
    marietta
    wish I could help:(

3. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    The lady in Westfield will take them . I had asked when i was there and she said she will take any chicks any one wants to get rid of

4. gimme sum eggs

gimme sum eggs Out Of The Brooder

Jan 29, 2009
    South Branch, MI
    Kinda off topic, but i'm also getting a small order from Ideal and wondered if they let you know what the "packing peanuts" were or if you deduced it yourself.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  5. dddCT

dddCT Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2008
    Durham, CT
    We would be interested let us know.

6. gaeamama

gaeamama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2007
    WMass.
    you can request they mark the extras... I've heard of hatcheries using marker on the heads of extras so you'll know for sure.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by