Anyone have pekin duck tail feathers to share?

EvaluationUnit

Songster
Aug 8, 2020
Hello,

I have an interesting request. I recently had one of my ducks pass and am having him mounted but he has a bit of rough tail feathers. Unfortunately all of my pekins have rough tail feathers, so I wanted to see if, while molting season comes through, any of you would have tail feathers I could have? Ideally 6-8 of them, and at least 1 curly white drake feather. Please let me know! Thank you. :)

Hello,

I have an interesting request. I recently had one of my ducks pass and am having him mounted but he has a bit of rough tail feathers. Unfortunately all of my pekins have rough tail feathers, so I wanted to see if, while molting season comes through, any of you would have tail feathers I could have? Ideally 6-8 of them, and at least 1 curly white drake feather. Please let me know! Thank you. :)
I would try Facebook poultry groups for your location. I'm in several for my state and section of the state, and I know if I posted your request in one of them, I'd get a few responses, and hopefully one not so far away.

It's so sweet what you are doing and I sure wish you luck! ❤️

I would try Facebook poultry groups for your location. I'm in several for my state and section of the state, and I know if I posted your request in one of them, I'd get a few responses, and hopefully one not so far away.

It's so sweet what you are doing and I sure wish you luck! ❤️
Thanks for the suggestion! I've cross-posted there but no replies yet. :/

Back
Top Bottom