Does everyone stress ordering chicks the first time šŸ˜±

Well. It seems per Mt. Healthy I will likely receive his order. Unfortunately they donā€™t have any red orps to send so I chose a black australorp instead. Tbh I would have expected them to offer a discount of some sort given the inconvenience this is on me. I am sure the birds are great but I donā€™t think Iā€™ll purchase from them again. I totally get that mistakes can happenā€¦ maybe Iā€™m being too sensitive šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø just seems like ā€œso sorry for all the trouble, letā€™s knock 10% offā€ wouldā€™ve gone a long way in my book.

That's really horrible! Hopefully the chicks will be ok. I'm sure someone will take them.
I just received my chicks from Meyer this week. One of the silkies is a buff instead of splash. I'm a little disappointed but I told them that I don't need refund since it's still a silkie. I originally ordered a buff silkie since the splash color was out of stock, then switched to splash when they were available. Somehow their system didn't remove the buff silkie from my order but just put quantity 0 behind it instead. Meyer has the worst order system in my opinions, but their customer service people are always very nice though.

Theyā€™re hereā€¦. All TWENTYONE of them šŸ¤£

Attachments

• IMG_9395.jpeg
    IMG_9395.jpeg
    633.9 KB · Views: 9
I have this vitamin stress pack that I ordered but the instructions are to mix it mix it into 128 gallons of water. How do I figure out how much to give to them?

Yes, we all do!

I've ordered twice from Cackle and never had any deaths from shipping. I still stress over it and the eggs I order for hatching.

Back
Top Bottom