Does this Border Collie make my butt look big? ;-)

Thanks everyone! :) Some people were calling Liz a brown noser LOL I can't believe Eilean didn't mind Liz's nose in her butt...Eilean is blind in one eye, and half the time she doesn't even know Liz is there...

I'm a photographer, and I primarily take photos of animals and nature etc...the chickens have been a real treat to shoot. Krcote, I use a DSLR, Olympus E-3, that might be a little pricey for you, but if you are wanting a decent DSLR camera, (I can only speak for Olympus, but there are great mid range Nikons and Canons out there too) the E-510 or the E-520 are both nice cameras as well. My backup camera is the E-520, and I've gotten some super nice shots out of it. You can usually pick up one or the other on ebay for around $300.

Betty

I recently got an Olympus Pen and am pleased with it so far - it takes great outdoor pics! Low light isn't so great - kind of struggles. Still trying to figure out the manual settings so I can hopefully bypass the auto issues. I really wish I would have gotten a nicer camera a few years ago when my first was born... but at least I have it now! The one thing I like is that the Pen is smaller than a DSLR so much more portable. Not quite the pocket size of a point and shoot, but OK enough for a decent size diaper bag. I looked at DSLRs and decided that if they were too big, I would never take it with me, and in turn I would never actually have it to use it which totally defeats the purpose.

Oh, and those are some great pics!
big_smile.png

Oh the Oly Pen is a great camera, and a really sexy looking camera as well ;-) very retro looking. A photographer friend of mine has one and loves it. She actually puts vintage glass/lenses on hers, and gets some awesome shots.

Thanks, I think Pablo is pretty handsome too ;-) He was supposed to have been a Delaware pullet ;-) , but as you can see, he must have been "mislabled" ;-) They said he was actually a Malay rooster, the game fowl folks say he's some kind of a game fowl, but probabaly a mutt Malay. He was getting a little 'western' for a while and trying to have a go at me, we had to have a couple of 'talks', and now he seems to have settled down some, although he did attack my poor cat this morning ;-( grrrrr

6141126112_89d2375831_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom