Does Your Cat Do This?

Quote:
lau.gif

Could be worse...mine has taken to barfing on me, while I'm in bed, about 30 seconds from falling asleep. She's done it twice now. Dh thinks its hysterical, because she seeks me out for the puke-o-rama.
sickbyc.gif

yuckyuck.gif
Bad kitty!
th.gif

My sisters cat used to walking to her pretending to want a petting, then put his butt in her face and fart. It was hysterical for me to watch....until he started doing it to me instead
sickbyc.gif

Last edited:
Loki farts in my face EVERY time he gets in my lap! I keep letting him up there, thinking he'll stop doing it. Takes me for all I'm worth every time.

I've got a VERY strong stomach - practically nothing makes me gag - but the last one he let rip did. I gagged and literally had to move away from the area!
sickbyc.gif

One of mine does it usually when he's laying on the back of the sofa right behind my head, then he jumps up startled sniffs the air looks at me disgusted like I did and then walks away.
th.gif

Quote:
it's a defensive tactic, I'm sure. brush near the back end... up goes the tail. walk around the back end... up goes the tail. pick up a hind hoof... up goes the tail.
they do it on purpose.
I think it's like this, "FINE. you can make me not punt you across the yard with this hind hoof, but you can't make me not FART."

yep. that's what it is.

now cats farting in my face? that's cause for flying lessons...

Back
Top Bottom