Does your dog dream like this?

4-H chicken mom

Crowing
15 Years
Aug 3, 2007
Oberlin, OH
Now I have watched my dogs dream a little sometimes, but this is really funny. There are other videos of this same dog.
clap.gif

I hope I did this right.

It is kinda funny, but it must be terrifying to the dog. I think I saw this on the news last night.
I've had a couple instances of "sleepwallking" in the last couple years. Once, like the dog, I ran into a wall. Woke up the next morning covered in blood. Another time I took the dishwasher apart and left the pieces in the kitchen sink. I find it amusing now but in the moment its very disorienting.
hmm.png

Imp- sleepily

and now I'm "overrun with chickens"

Last edited:
yes i know when one is doing this in the next room by the muffled barking and the whining, even my puppies do it while they are sleeping, they always say you shouldn't wake a dog up while he's doing this you could scare them and they could bite, mine have never, it's really bad when one is sleeping with you and starts this, i've been woken up because of this, dogs are a hoot
big_smile.png

My son's Doberman has very vivid dreams like that. He was abused before we got him and I can't help but wonder if he relives it in his sleep, because he sounds so upset...whining and barking and yelping. It always takes him awhile to "come around" when he wakes up after these dreams, too. Poor sweet boy....

Back
Top Bottom