Does your Roo ever sound like a coffee maker?

FisherMOM

Songster
11 Years
May 7, 2008
Bergen, NY
HA Ha! Rusty sounds like a coffee maker when Midnight needs to lay an egg. It is so funny! I tried to video it.

Does you Roo make weird noises?

what kind of a coffee maker.. ? pop perculator or the sucking sound of the newer style?

I dont have a rooster... But I did think of you yesterday.. we went fishing for the first time this year.. didnt catch a thing we were told that this morning would have been a great time, something to do with the tides not changing for a couple of days.. but we didnt want to get out early.. But he we had fun!

ok back to your thread.. hijack compleated...
smile.png

did you get the video?

Last edited:
My big guy makes the sound of the percolator all the time.

I love to hear them talking to each other.

I just got a serious scolding from Donna the dominique when I visited the chicken run without bring her anything extra special for a treat...
tongue.png

I am uploading a video now... actually 2.
One is of his coffeemaker impersonation, the other video is of one day Midnight needed to lay an egg and Rusty tries to convince her that this box is OK.

I am FisherMOM on Youtube too.

When they are done uploading, I will share links.

The first one... of coffeemaker Rusty, sadly, my video card filled up and that is why it is only a short video!

I wonder if my DH would perfer the cofee maker noice to the crowing. Although my roo only crows around five thirty am and then I don't hear again for the rest of the day. Maybe thats becasue my minorcas have turned out to be midgets.
barnie.gif

To funny!!! My little 10 week old Salmon Favorelle Cockerel sounds just like a horse whinney. I will have to try to record it.

Back
Top Bottom