Doesn't it just yank your chain when......

I loved stargate SG1 but haven't watched it much since Richard Dean Anderson left. Also ER didn't watch the last couple years of it since most of the originals were gone.
Also love NCIS I hated it when they killed Kate and if Ziva leaves I will have a fit.

Last edited:
Quote:
You aren't a loser....we have a few of the seasons but not all yet.
big_smile.png

I liked it that the cast on ER changed over the years. It added realism when some old-timer would return, and most of the people hustling about did not even know who they were. The building was still the same, and people still rolled through the doors on Friday night with tomahawk wounds, same old Chicago, same hospital, new crop of staff. I always thought that was kinda cool.

That was one of the few shows I bothered to Tivo.

When my favorite actors leave a series, I just quit watching it. I find there is more and more on television that I watch less and less and a whole lot I don't care to watch at all. Thank heaven for NetFlix.

My problem is, every time I like a show the network cancels it. Some shows that have been on for years I can't understand how they stay on. Almost every time I like a show it is cancelled in the first season. I barely even bother with tv anymore.

Quote:
The new season of Grey's started last night. It was a 2-hour season premiere.

hit.gif
barnie.gif
Who ended up dying Izzie or George? I'm thinking George. Was Dennie on there again????
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom