muddyhorse

Songster
10 Years
Aug 11, 2009
Bloomsdale, MO
somad.gif
somad.gif
somad.gif
yesterday I baked my sisters wedding cake for 150. this morning I got up to check the cake it ws ready for the final icing. went and took a shower came back up and the dog ate the bottom biggest layer
somad.gif
hit.gif
I'm out of most of the ingredients, so I'm off to the store to gulp BUY eggs. thats what happens when 8 birds are broody. oh by the way hubby slept through the whole thing.

My dog (which is long gone now) never ate table scraps or anything other then dog food or treats given to him. One Thanksgiving he pulled the whole turkey that was defrosting off the kitchen counter when our back was turned. He had never taken anything off the table or counter before. We were so shocked, we didn't yell at him, just took it back, cleaned it (it was still frozen) cooked it and didn't tell the kids the dog got to the turkey before they did.

Thats just funny right there. Whats worse is that the dog is a known snack eater and you didnt take precautions. I do hope you get the wedding cake done though. What kind of dog is it?

Back
Top Bottom