Dog Attack

I am so glad. I know that calcium citrate will help them if they are egg bound, but I don't know about eggs that are broken inside. You want to make sure that she passes all of it out so it doesn't cause an infection in there. We can tag some people tomorrow if she doesn't seem to pass the whole thing.

Wow, that is a miracle! How is ash doing?

I am so glad. I know that calcium citrate will help them if they are egg bound, but I don't know about eggs that are broken inside. You want to make sure that she passes all of it out so it doesn't cause an infection in there. We can tag some people tomorrow if she doesn't seem to pass the whole thing.

Wow, that is a miracle! How is ash doing?
Ash has been doing the same for the last few days, occasionally soiling her wound, but then getting rinsed with saline. I haven't checked her very much, because I have been focusing mostly on omlette.

Just make sure she is getting neosporin or something similar on there, that will help it heal and help keep it clean. I use herbal salve with comfrey for that kind of stuff because it helps with tissue repair.

I'm so glad they are looking better. Yay!

Uhh.. so apparently her vent was blocked by rock solid feathers. i found eggshell fragments and cucumber peel around her vent, and it was completely blocked and pretty messed up. I used water to loosen her feathers and eventually I had pulled away loose feathers and weirdly squishy eggshell and her vent seemed red. Honestly, it may have been normal, but I don’t know because I don’t generally look around there. I'll reply tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom