Dog attack

@Bruin, I'm in Australia and its about a 45min drive to my closest feed store, but they told me they only sell a powdered form and if I used it I would kill my roo, at first when I asked for blue kote she had no idea what I was talking about but refused to sell it too me and after what she told me I'd prefer to research it before I go hound her for some even just to keep it on hand for emergencies now that my flock has grown. @kiss, I'm glad it has worked for you, I'm wondering y my feesd store only sells powdered form then, my hope goes out to your hen, good luck

Try blu lotion. It's the same thing. That's strange it's just an antiseptic treatment that doubles as a protectant. I've never seen a powder form.

@kiss thank you for the advice, it is muchly appreciated I will give the information a thorough read over and hopefully give it a try, powdered form was the only product o blue kote they had and they were very explicit on telling me it was a poison. To be honest I'm highly disappointed in my local feed store :(

Back
Top Bottom