Dog attacked chicken

Jimboss

Hatching
Jul 20, 2021
Hey guys,
My dog somehow snuck into the chicken pen and attacked 2 chicken before I got her out. One chicken is frozen however only has small skin deep wounds on her back which I disinfected as advised on the internet. The other one seems to have some kind of internal bleeding as she is croaking while breathing and has blood on the corners of her mouth. Does anyone have any advice as to how I should take care of this?

It unfortunately doesn’t allow me to send videos so you can’t hear the croaking but one is croaking and I will send a photo of the others wound. (Orange is from some disinfectant)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    556.5 KB · Views: 15
It unfortunately doesn’t allow me to send videos so you can’t hear the croaking but one is croaking and I will send a photo of the others wound. (Orange is from some disinfectant)
What did you use to clean it please. if you can get some neosporin ot triple antiobotic no pain killer in them please

Okay cool most try peroxide cleans good and bad your two steps ahead then .. little water offered now maybe a scrambled egg but keep her warm and clean dog crates are great about now. The would dowes not look horrible she may be fine.

Back
Top Bottom