Dog chat!

Which of these dog breeds do do you prefer?

• Total voters
Pics
Post pics or talk about your dogs!!!! I have a min pin mix, she is 3 years old

Hi, we adore our 2 yr old beagle...here's a pic! I'm not sure what a min pin mix is sorry, but I'm sure she's lovely...do you have a photo?
IMG_6332.JPG

I just went through and looked at all the pics of your beautiful pups. Pulling pics of mine momentarily. I give these two the best pic award:

I just found an old pic...about 10 years ago..an old pup of mine.

View attachment 1068967
This is our JRT Bullet. He says hello

Edit: okay, that didn't work how I wanted to, and I tried to edit it and made it worse. KikisGirls' pic of the boxer and horse, and igorsMistress' pic of the smiling pup. Both are awesome pics!

Okay, here's my pups:

Niko, a boxer - RIP
4744134377_fb87f6556f_o.jpg

Toby, another boxer. This pic is a couple years old. He's 11 now, didn't stop acting like a puppy until a couple years ago. He has been so amazing with both of my kids. Diligently helps me put the younger one to bed almost every night.
15184015102_cc9b5d8676_z (1).jpg

He sleeps a lot more now than he used to, so most of my current pictures are like this, or trying to get a video of his legs flying around wildly in his sleep.
34011379442_227e76b728_z.jpg

Then there's my beautiful girl Sasha. She's 12 1/2 now, these pics are older. Half husky, half coonhound.
4388565607_dc59c85e08_o.jpg

Here's a pic of her chasing/being chased by geese when she was younger.
4744180103_3b8a218711_z.jpg

Okay, here's my pups:

Niko, a boxer - RIP
View attachment 1100083

Toby, another boxer. This pic is a couple years old. He's 11 now, didn't stop acting like a puppy until a couple years ago. He has been so amazing with both of my kids. Diligently helps me put the younger one to bed almost every night.
View attachment 1100085
He sleeps a lot more now than he used to, so most of my current pictures are like this, or trying to get a video of his legs flying around wildly in his sleep.
View attachment 1100088

Then there's my beautiful girl Sasha. She's 12 1/2 now, these pics are older. Half husky, half coonhound.
View attachment 1100082
Here's a pic of her chasing/being chased by geese when she was younger.
View attachment 1100084
Toby looks like such a friendly boy and what beautiful eyes Sasha has! Before our beagle we had an old Yorkie cross...lived until he was nearly 18. He was such a difficult dog but full of character...I'll see if I can find an old photo!

Back
Top Bottom