Dog chat!

Which of these dog breeds do do you prefer?

• Total voters
Pics
IMG_0963.JPG

We have a Tibetan terrier. This is Doc Holiday. Sweetest dog and while he's curious about the chicks, he's suspicious of them as our polish pecked his nose through the hardware cloth! He's such a wimp.

Post pics or talk about your dogs!!!! I have a min pin mix, she is 3 years old
your poll only lets me choose one selection. I have a boarder collie mut and a chocolate lab.. both are gems.
Labs are stubborn and act as your shadow, total attention hoes. My collie gives and comprehends eye contact, perceptive to moods changes of me or daddy. stays close if I am in a good mood and stays clears of me having a bad day. but sleeps with me and I have no need for an alarm clock!:)

your poll only lets me choose one selection. I have a boarder collie mut and a chocolate lab.. both are gems.
Labs are stubborn and act as your shadow, total attention hoes. My collie gives and comprehends eye contact, perceptive to moods changes of me or daddy. stays close if I am in a good mood and stays clears of me having a bad day. but sleeps with me and I have no need for an alarm clock!:)
IMG_20170809_164949-1.jpg
good ole ben... Always looks depressed if he doesn't get 150% attention!

IMG_20160710_200638.jpg

Border collie mix named chomper. High energy. That is an understatement. Gets so worked up he cools his feet...my favorite k9 by far!

Back
Top Bottom