DOG SHOW *PRIZES* Ends 5th April.

Rex
13 years old
Mutt (golden retriever and lab mix)
Male

My husband got him as a puppy. We have had him since before we were married. I actually snuck and kept him in my barn for 6 months before my parents noticed. He is a wonderful dog and has always lived chickens. He just sits and watches them in the yard. Well unless they try to get his food then he is unhappy lol.
20220220_202601.jpg

All BYC rules apply.
The dogs will be judged by the quality of the photo and obviously the cuteness of the dog, there will be three judges myself and two other members.

*PRIZES*
First place prize: A picture of your dog drawn by the amazing artist @Lemon-Drop
Second place prize: A digital drawing of your dog drawn by @Fluffy Lambs
Third place prize: A picture of your dog drawn by @Isabella5Storm3

Maximum of 3 entry's per person, they can be of the same dog or different dogs.
Only one picture per post please.
Please include this form with all entries:
Name: TAG
Breed: Border Collie
Fun facts: Loves to herd the chicken, play with her ball and soak in her water trough even in the winter!
Picture: see below
Have fun yall!
TAG bracket photo.jpg

Name: TAG
Breed: Border Collie
Fun facts: Loves to herd the chicken, play with her ball and soak in her water trough even in the winter!

Last edited:
All BYC rules apply.
The dogs will be judged by the quality of the photo and obviously the cuteness of the dog, there will be three judges myself and two other members.

*PRIZES*
First place prize: A picture of your dog drawn by the amazing artist @Lemon-Drop
Second place prize: A digital drawing of your dog drawn by @Fluffy Lambs
Third place prize: A picture of your dog drawn by @Isabella5Storm3

Maximum of 3 entry's per person, they can be of the same dog or different dogs.
Only one picture per post please.
Please include this form with all entries:
Name:
Have fun yall!
Name: Cooper
Breed: Jack Russell
Fun facts: He thinks he is human.
We got him at a Goat auction, and our receipt said GOAT....
He is the Greatest of All Time!
COOPER bracket photo.jpg

Elliott
10yo
Airedale, Whippet
Male
Fun fact: Elliott loves to play catch- especially if water is involved as he is a terrific swimmer and not afraid of the waves. He is wonderful around my chickens, let's the kitties beat him up and still protects them from neighbor kitties. Elliott is a good listener and loves his daddy more than anything and he's also a most excellent walking companion for mom.
20220622_160440.jpg

Back
Top Bottom