DOG SHOW *PRIZES* Ends 5th April.

Pics
Name: Cora
Breed: American Pit Bull Terrier
56% American Pit Bull Terrier, 22% American Bulldog, 11% Labrador Retriever, 11% Border Collie
Fun Facts: Cora loves bananas, baby animals, and cuddles. ❤️
Picture:
Cora.jpg

Name: Cora
56% American Pit Bull Terrier, 22% American Bulldog, 11% Labrador Retriever, 11% Border Collie
Fun Facts: Cora loves bananas, baby animals, and cuddles. ❤️
Picture:
View attachment 3424323
This is the third time i’ve heard a dog with my name! Strange, but cute dog.

Name: Ryker
74% American Pit Bull Terrier, 5% German Shepherd, 21% Mutt
Fun Facts: Ryker loves talking to us, wiggling his booty, and eating all the things.️ He has the nastiest farts in all the land!
Picture:
View attachment 3424327
Dying at the fun facts :lau but so cute.

Name: Kramer
Breed: Jack Russell Terrier
Fun facts: He was the absolute sweetest dog and entertained the kids like it was his job. In his youth, he was my husband's companion during college and one of the "roomies". Kramer would chase a ball for hours at a time in his youth. A spray from the hose and the vacuum were his arch nemeses. When he wasn't wandering aimlessly through the house, his senior years were spent basking in a ray of sunshine or in front of the fireplace. He had congestive heart failure for 3 years before his passing, as well as liver and kidney failure at the end after he had developed petite mal and ultimately grand mal seizures. He left hard paws to fill. It's been almost a year since we had to make the truly difficult decision to put him down and we still think about him often.
20220309_111220.jpg

Back
Top Bottom